BEFORE YOU COME TO THE OFFICE, PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND
BOOKING of classes is tantamount to acceptance of snow4Fun's terms and conditions and statement
Terms and conditions
s1. Service Provider – means the Snow4Fun ski and snowboard school, which is run by Katarzyna Kordeusz, who runs a business called Sport4Fun Katarzyna Kordeusz with its registered office ul. Długosza 6/1, 44-100 Gliwice, NIP: 631-254-58-53, REGON: 242951618, registered in the Register of Economic Activities, maintained by the Mayor of Gliwice. Website address: www.snow4fun.pl
2. Premises – one of the offices of the Snow4Fun.3 ski school is considered to be the premises of the compa
ny. Consumer – a consumer is considered to be a natural person performing a legal act with the Service Provider not directly related to his business or professional activity
.4. Entrepreneur – means a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit which is not a legal person whose special provisions confer legal capacity on its own behalf on an economic or professional activity.
5. Customer – consumer or entrepreneur, using the services of the school.
6. Service – means the services offered to the recipients by the service provider. All information available at www.snow4fun.pl
7. Lesson – duration of service, one lesson lasts 55 minutes
.8. Reservation – possibility to book lessons.
9. YOUNG SKIER'S ACADEMY – group classes for children from 4.5 to 15 years.
10. Form – a form available on the www.snow4fun.pl for booking.
11. Instructor – an employee of the Service Provider performing the Service on behalf of the Service Provider, or subcontractor
.12. Terms and Conditions – means this document.
§2 General provisions
1. Reservations can be made in person at one of the premises, by phone, e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or via the booking form on the website www.snow4fun.pl
2. Snow4Fun school has premises and conducts classes in two separate locations, to which clients apply according to their level of advancement and their preferences. The place of the meeting is determined during the bo
oking of classes:• Novices who declare that they can not independently brake and t
urnSTOK NARTOLANDIA ski tape 30m, lift very easy 60m and easy 125m,Sch
ool office Snow4Fun ul. Tourist 18, 58-580 Szklarska Poręba•
People who declare that they can independently brake and turn THE ARE
NA SZRENICA 1.5 km easy route Pooh and other routes – more difficult S
chool Office Snow4Fun ul. Tourist 24a, 58-580 Szklarska Poręba – glazed building
3. The client or legal guardian shall report at least 15 minutes before the start of classes at the selected school office to pay and sign the relevant documents. The customer receives a confirmation of payment of the advance payment for the seizures. Receipt to pick up at the school office after class. In exceptional cases, it is also possible to pay with the instructor after class, having agreed with the school office in advance. If you do not show up at the school office 15 minutes before Snow4Fun time, you have the right to accept that the lesson will not take place and cancel it.
4. Cancellation (only via SMS "I resign – student's name") or rescheduling of lessons are possible
– until 8:00 a.m. on a given day – 100% refund or transfer of payments,
– up to one hour before the scheduled start of the training, a refund of 50% or transfer of the rest of the
*does not apply to classes of the Young Skier's Academy more §3 point 3.
5. Classes start at the school office in the selected location, unless the instructor, in agreement with the trainee, determines otherwise. In the event that the Client is late for the paid lesson, it is not possible to extend the lost time. Classes will be conducted up to the hour previously booked.
6. When entering classes, the client should be duly prepared for them. It must have the correct, correctly positioned and tested equipment and already wear ski or snowboard boots, and have a previously purchased class pass (dot. Ski Arena Szrenica). In the case of a large queue, the instructor can purchase a pass with you out of order
.7. One lesson lasts 55 minutes, for two or more lessons immediately after each other, the length of their digestion is a multiple of 55 minutes.
8. It is the responsibility of the legal representative (parent or guardian) or the de facto guardian to pick up the child on time after the end of the classes
.9. Due to the specific nature of the Services, the service begins and ends within a strict period of time. The place of commencement and termination of the service is determined at the time of booking one of the office
s.10. Snow4Fun has the right to change the instructor, cancel classes, or postpone them for independent reasons such as bad weather or illness of the employee who was to conduct the classes.
11. THE PRICE OF THE TRAINING DOES NOT INCLUDE THE FEE FOR THE USE OF STATEMENTS AND EQUIPMENT RENTAL
.12. The Service Provider is not responsible for the result of the Service provided, but for the manner in which it is performe
d.13. An absolute condition for joining classes and training in the field of: skiing – group or individual; snowboard – group or individual; ski and snowboard activities for children; ski tour; skki trikke; the use by children of the Winter Playground and any other activities organized and conducted by Snow4Fun is the signing of a statement by the Participant or his legal guardian, after having read its content and the content of these terms and conditio
ns; The Participant is obliged to have insurance NNW and KL self-purchased.
15. For the duration of classes/training, each Participant is required to insu liability.
16. The participation of minors in classes and training is subject to acceptance of the terms and conditions of these Terms and Conditions by parents or legal guardians, who are obliged to confirm their consent by signing the relevant declaration referred to above.
17. Snow4Fun does not provide care for children using the Winter Playground. In this case, the responsibility for the child lies with the child's legal guardian, who decides whether the child has sufficient conditions and skills to use the facilities and equipment available in the Winter Playground, as well as the manner of use
.18 The Regulations apply to all classes and trainings conducted by Snow4Fun, regardless of the level of sophistication of the Participants. In the event of a material violation by the Participant of these terms and conditions, Snow4Fun has the right to discontinue the training immediately without the need to refund the training fee paid by the participant. Any costs arising from the termination of the contract concluded between the Participant and Snow4Fun shall be borne by the Participant
.19. Snow4Fun reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions.
§3 Group classes of the YOUNG SKIER's ACADEMY
1. Reservations can be made in person at one of the premises, by phone, e-mail to: email@example.com, or via the booking form on the website www.snow4fun.pl
2. On the first day, the parent or guardian reports to the Snow4Fun school office at least 15 minutes before the scheduled time and pays the full fee for the 6-day course or booking fee of PLN 50 and determines the number of selected days on which the child will participate in the classes
.3. The parent receives an orange vest and dresses the child in it. The vest should be returned after each class to the instructor or in the school office. The child's parent or legal guardian will be charged PLN 50 (contractual penalty) in case of loss of the vest.
4. On any day until 8:00 am at the latest, you can cancel the classes by sending a text message with the text "I GIVE UP the child's name" to the number +48601527770, then the advance payment will be refunded, and any purchased and unused 6-day pass will be settled according to the price list for single days, otherwise it will be forfeited. The booking fee is settled on the last day of use of the classes.
5. Parents are required to bring their children no later than 15 minutes before class and pick up their child on time at a set time. Other children cannot wait for "latecomers", in case of late, we do not guarantee participation in classes and do not refund money for unused training time. Children are already to be dressed in ski boots, and to have prepared and checked equipment. Children over 7 years of age must already have purchased a 4-hour pass (dot. SkiArena Szrenica).
6. Stage I FIRST STEPS4
.5 – 6 years of classes at 11:00 – 14:00 Stok Nartolandia7
– 15years of classes from 10:00 to 14:00 Stok Nartolandia
7. Stage II SUPER SKIERS classes from 10:00 to 14:00 Ski Arena SzrenicaOn
the first day all children together with instructors enter the Pooh lift and only during the first downhill are assigned by instructors to groups, depending on the level of sophistication. The instructor may transfer the child to another group during the training.
8. Every child under the age of 12 on the chairlift enters with an adult.
9. All children must have a HELMET, skis, optional poles, weather-appropriate clothing, waterproof gloves, goggles or glasses, a ski pass for training.
10. Parents are required to provide a working contact number to the person who will be around and looking after the child and to provide true information about the child referred to in these regulations.
§ 4 Obligations of the Participant before taking the course and the state of health of the Participant
1. A participant who intends to take the course must not be under the influence of alcohol or other stimulants, should be physically and mentally healthy and his/her psychomotor performance must not be limited by any factors. Entering the classes is tantamount to a statement by the participant that his/her well-be
ing and physical and mental health allows him/her to participate in classes and training organized and conducted by Snow4Fun, as well as the participant's acceptance of responsibility for this. People with health problems should consult a doctor before attending classes – they can only take classes and trainin
g after holding the doctor's consent to practice the above-called high-risk sport. Obtaining this consent is the responsibility of the participant. The participant is not obliged to provide the organizer of the course with a document confirming the doctor's consent. Snow4Fun is not responsible for injuries or unfortunate accidents of the Participant arising d
uring the course resulting from his/her amoesis, physical and mental health, as well as reduced psychomotor performance. The above provisions also apply to the parents and guardians of minors of the Participants.
2. It is possible to conduct lessons for people with reduced disabilities. In this case, it is necessary to inform Snow4Fun in exceptional detail about the health status of the student and strict compliance with this
regulation. The presence of a disabled person's caregiver in the classes is mandatory. Instructors do not have specific training in working with people with disabilities. The participant's ability to participate in the classes is assessed by the participant himself or her guardian and is fully responsible for this. A disabled participant is required to wear a protective helmet regardless of age. At the request of the participant or his/her guardian, classes may be interrupted at any time. The Disabled Participant and his/her caregiver should consult a doctor before entering classes – they can only a
ttend classes and training after receiving the doctor's consent to play the above-described high-risk sport. Obtaining this consent is the responsibility of the participant and his/her guardian. The participant is not obliged to provide the organizer of the course with a document confirming the doctor's consent.
3. The instructor refuses to conduct the lesson in case he or she notices that the trainee is likely to be under the influence of alcohol (or other drugs), and if his/her behaviour for any reason endangers the safety of the participant and others – in such a situation no refund is available.
4. Only the Participant shall be liable for damage to property, injuries, violations of health and life of one's own or third parties caused by a Participant who is in a state after drinking alcohol or after the use of drugs, but also resulting from improper use of equipment, improper performance by the student ordered by the Instructor of exercises and non-complian
ce with the regulations in force at the place of conducting classes, including, for example, the rules of the slope, the Participant is responsible.
5. The participant is obliged to familiarize himself with the rules of the place where the classes take place, in particular the rules of the slope and the Winter Toy Square.
6. Before proceeding with the course and training, the Participant is obliged to provide the Instructor with detailed and true information regarding skiing or snowboarding skills, health, physical and mental fitness, as well as any ailments that may affect the course of classes and training conducted by Snow4Fun, and in pa
rticular the parents and guardians of minor participants are obliged to provide current information about the state of health and predispositions of the Participant in the performance of individual exercises commissioned by the Instructor.
7. Participation in all activities and trainings organized by Snow4Fun is always associated with high-risk sports and it is not completely possible to exclude the occurrence of an accident resulting in a serious injury that threatens health and life. The Organizer shall not be liable for damage to property and non-property
of participants resulting from participation in the course and training, and organized in accordance with all sports rules related to sports risk.
8. Snow4Fun is not liable for damage to person and property caused by defective equipment of the participant and incorrect selection of the equipment. Instructors do not check the participant's equipment before class.
§ 5 Responsibilities of the Participant during classes
The participant or his legal guardian is obliged to:
a. immediately inform the Instructor during the course of any change in the circumstances indicated in § 3 of these regulations, as well as any problems with the equipment that could affect the safety of the participant
b. to perform only the instructions commissioned by the instructor conducting the classes in the course of the classes; The participant may also refuse to perform the exercises demonstrated by the Instructor before starting to perform them. The Instructor shall not be liable for damage to person or property in the event of the Participant's non-perform
ance of the exercise in accordance with his/her instructions
c. promptly report if, for any reason, he/she wishes to change the way the exercise is performed, to discontinue the exercise or to end classes on a given day, including for fear of doing the exercise, dissatisfaction with the way the classes are conducted or the conditions prevailing at the place where they are conducted
§ 6 Safety of the Participant and handling in the event of an accident
1. Participation in classes, trainings, skis and ski tours organized by the Snow4Fun School, as well as the stay of children in the Winter Playground, is always associated with high-risk sports. This risk is related, inter alia, to the possibility of error of the participant or third parties located on the slope/route, but also to the ac
tion of unpredictable forces of nature, the risk of sudden change of weather, conditions independent of Snow4Fun on the slope / route, defective equipment of the participant and incorrect selection of it (which Snow4Fun does not check and is not responsible for), as well as other difficult to predict factors. The occurrence of an accident resulting in a serious injury endangering the health and life of the participant cannot be completely excluded.
2. The participant or his/her legal guardian is obliged to report to the instructor without delay if, for any reason, they wish to change the way the exercise is performed, to discontinue or to terminate the activity on a given day, including for fear of performing the exercise, dissatisfaction with the way the classes are conducted or dissatisfaction with the conditions prevailing at the place of the classes, training, ski tour, skki trikke and the Winter Playground.
3. In order to ensure the fullest safety of the Participant, he undertakes to strictly comply with the provisions of these Regulations, and in particular undertakes to follow all instructions and instructions issued by the Instructor.
4. Any Participant who became notified of an accident shall immediately provide the injured Party with care, in particular by immediately informing the Instructor, bringing in professional medical assistance and, where possible, providing first aid to the victim.
5. In the event of an accident, the Participant is obliged to provide a detailed description of the event, the actions taken by the Participant and the provision of his/her personal data.
6. Children up to 16 years of age are required by law to wear helmets. The instructor refuses to provide training in the absence of a protective helmet in a person under 16 years of age. Snow4Fun school strongly recommends wearing a helmet to each participant, as its absence can result in serious injury and even death of the participant. A person over the age of 16 is responsible for the consequences of no
t using a protective helmet.
7. In addition, the participant should observe the follow
ing rules: – move at a speed that allows a safe stop, – do not drive th
e road with other skiers or snowboarders, priority should be given to those below, – when overtaking o
thers you need to keep a safe distance, – stop in a place saf
e and visible to others – on the side of the route, – do not approach or desc
end from the slope in the means of the route, – pay at
tention to the signs , and if you are not sure what their meaning is, ask the Instructo
r, do not sit on the slope.
§ 7 Protection of personal data and administration of personal data
1. The Participant agrees to the inclusion of his/her personal data in the Service Provider's database and their processing for the purpose of fulfilling the contract. The provision of personal data by the Customer and consent to their processing are voluntary, however, not providing these data prevents the execution of the order by the Service Provider. The Customer is responsible for providing false personal data.
2. Personal data are protected in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (i.e. Coll. U. of 2002 No. 101 item. 926, as amended. zm.) in such a way as to prevent third parties from accessing them. Customers have the right to access, correct and request the erasure of their personal data.
3. The administrator of personal data is Sport4Fun Katarzyna Kordeusz ul. Longer 6/1, 44 – 100 Gliwice
§ 8 Final provisions
1. In matters not regulated by these regulations, the provisions of Polish law, in particular the C
ivil Code and other laws, apply.
2. These Terms and Conditions apply from 01.12.2017
Participant's or legal guardian's statement
I declare that I have read in detail the regulations of the Licensed Ski and Snowboard School Snow4Fun in Szklarska Poręba, I have no questions or doubts, and in addition, I express my informed consent to participate …… (participant's name) born in
…………………… (date of birth of the participant) in classes/training …… organized by the Snow4Fun School.
I also declare that I am fully aware that participation in classes, trainings and ski tours and ski trikke organized by the Snow4Fun School, as well as the stay of children in the Winter Playground, and the use of a conveyor belt always involves playing high-risk sports. This risk is related, inter alia, to the possibility of error of the participant or third parties located on the slope/route, but also to the action of unpredictable forces of nature, the risk of sudden change of weather, conditions independent of Snow4Fun on the slope / route, defective equipment of the participant and incorrect selection of it (which Snow4Fun does not check and is not responsible for), as well as other difficult to predict factors. The occurrence of an accident resulting in a serious injury endangering the health and life of the participant cannot be completely excluded. The participant or his/her legal guardian is obliged to report to the instructor without delay if, for any reason, they wish to change the way the exercise is performed, to discontinue the exercise or to terminate the activity on a given day, including for fear of performing the exercise, dissatisfaction with the way the exercise is conducted or dissatisfaction with the conditions of the venue, training, ski tour, ski trikke and ski conveyor and the Winter Toy Square. Snow4Fun does not provide care for children using the Winter Playground. In this case, the responsibility for the child lies with the child's legal guardian, who decides whether the child has sufficient conditions and skills to use the equipment and equipment available in the Winter Playground, as well as how to use it. I declare that there are no anti-convictions on the part of the participant to participate in the training/course, including any health problems, a decrease in psychomotor performance, as well as other contraindications referred to in the Regulations.
date and legible signature of the participant or his legal guardian
WE ACT ACCORDING TO THE GDPR
In accordance with art. Whereas Article 13 (1) of Regulation (EEC) No 2 1-2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as "the GDPR") are as follows.
Personal Data Controller
The administrator of your personal data is Sport4Fun Katarzyna Kordeusz; Ul. Longer 6/1 44-100 Gliwice; TAX ID 6312545853
The data controller has not appointed a data protection officer. In all matters related to the processing of personal data by the Data Controller, you can obtain information by contacting the Data Controller by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal data do we collect, for what purpose and on what basis?
Your personal data is processed mainly for the purpose of providing services by Sport4Fun Katarzyna Kordeusz.We only collect the necessary personal data for purposes such as:
– establishing contact before the conclusion of the contract and for the performance of the contract concluded between us, including to document its performance and settlements related to it (e.g. issuing an invoice) as well as to our current contact in connection with the performance of the contract concluded, i.e. this processing takes place pursuant to Art. Article 6 (a) 1 b) GDPR. We process your name, telephone number, e-mail address, Social Security number and, in the case of the entrepreneur, also your tax id and company, and other data if their collection is necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract for your benefit. Providing the above data is voluntary, however, it is a condition for concluding a contract.
– handling the application and answering questions addressed to us by you via the contact form or e-mail indicated on the website – then we act on the basis of your consent, voluntarily expressed before submitting the form using the relevant functionalities of our website, that is, pursuant to Art. Article 6 (a) 1 (a) GDPR. We then process only the necessary data to contact the identified sender of the message, which is essentially no more than your name, email address and telephone number
– to consider your application for possible recruitment and employment. In such a case, acting on the basis of your consent, that is to say, on the basis of Art. Article 6 (a) 1 a) GDPR we process your data contained in the CV and cover letter.
– we also process data contained in contracts and other documents related to our cooperation for purposes arising from our legitimate interests of the data controller, such as:
- processing of the data of persons designated for contact under the concluded contracts,
- establishing, pursuing or defending against claims,
- our possession of a database of proven suppliers and contractors for current and possibly recurring orders within the framework of commercial relations, as well as the marketing of our services, that is, on the basis of Art. Article 6 (a) 1 f) GDPR, and if the said marketing takes place by e-mail or sms or we send commercial information to our business partners, we always act on the basis of your consent on the basis of and in accordance with Art. Article 6 (a) 1 a) GDPR and on the basis of the provisions of the Act on the provision of 2 electronic services or the Telecommunications Law Act; also on the basis of such consent, we send you our electronic and free Newsletter if we provide such publication. Such consent may be withdrawn at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
- archiving of contracts and settlement documents on the basis of tax and accounting regulations, as well as in connection with our activities in the sports and training industry in this area, we therefore operate on the basis of Art. Article 6 (a) 1 c) GDPR i.e. processing is necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation,
- to operate an interesting website and social media accounts of our company, based on your consent within the meaning of Art. Article 6 (a) 1 a) GDPR and copyright laws – we process your image and voice recorded in photos and videos made in connection with the provision of services by us to you. This consent may be withdrawn at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to withdrawal.
- in connection with our social media profiles (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube), we may also process your personal data as Users of such media when you visit these profiles and use the functionality of such media. The basis for this is Art. Article 6 (a) 1 f) GDPR, which is our legitimate interest as a data controller – in this case, it consists in building our brand and maintaining a community associated with this brand by having a profile used to inform about our activity, promote events, services and products, as well as to communicate with users, using the functionality of social media.
Whose personal data do we process and where does it come from?
Personal data is collected directly from you, but may also be collected from a third party/other entity in the following situations:
– reporting you as a participant in a training or course offered by another person or one of the participants for the purpose of booking and concluding a contract for such training or course
– providing your data as contact persons in the event of an accident by a party to a training contract or course
– providing your data by our client or contractor in connection with business cooperation
– purchase for another person a personal voucher issued by us,
Do we transfer personal data to other entities?
Your data may be transferred to other entities of the so-called recipients of data:
– third parties supporting our business, such as service providers and our systems (e.g. external accounting or e-mail service provider),
– for the proper performance of the contracted service – to insurers, subcontractors and business partners
– banks and payment operators in need of mutual settlement through them,
– other recipients entitled under the law.
For how long do we keep personal data?
– we store the data contained in the contracts and/or electronic correspondence relating to the conclusion of the contract for at least the period of limitation of claims that may arise from the contracts in question, and the settlement documents until the expiry of the limitation period of the tax liability and obligations relating to training and travel services. For a longer period of time, we store personal data when we are required to do so by law, e.g. employee or contractor data.
– in addition, when we process personal data for marketing purposes, regardless of the above periods, if we do so on the basis of your consent – we store it for this purpose until you withdraw your consent, and in other cases (direct marketing without the need for consent, i.e. through the use of a standard non-electronic shipment) – until you object.
– for the longest time until we object, we also process personal data contained in the database of our suppliers and contractors for the purpose of ordering goods and services on a day-to-day basis.
What are your rights in the processing of personal data?
According to the GDPR, you have the following rights in connection with our processing of your personal data:
– the right to access your data, including obtaining a copy of the data,
– the right to request rectification of the data
– the right to erasure (in certain situations),
– the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority dealing with the protection of personal data,
– the right to restrict the processing of data.
To the extent that your data is processed on the basis of consent or as part of the service provided (the data is necessary for the provision of the service), you can additionally exercise the following rights:
– the right to transfer personal data, i.e. to receive your personal data from the controller in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format. You can transfer this data to another data controller*.
Requirement and voluntary provision of data
Providing data for the purpose of providing Sport4Fun services Katarzyna Kordeusz is not mandatory, but is necessary for the provision of these services, Their failure to provide them will make it impossible to conclude and perform the contract, and therefore the service will not be able to be provided.
Your personal data will not be processed by automated means.
Consent and information about the possibility of withdrawing consent At any time, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data only in cases where its consent was required, but the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before its withdrawal.
GDPR-compliant information clause
- The administrator of your personal data is the Company: "SPORT4FUN" KORDEUSZ KATARZYNA, NIP 6312545853 with its registered office in GLIWICE, ul. LONGER 6/1
- Your personal data is processed by us solely for the purpose of contacting you by e-mail or telephone provided in the contact form on the www.snow4fun.com.pl
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is Art. Article 6 (a) Article 1(a) of the GDPR.
- Providing data is voluntary but necessary to contact you by e-mail or phone provided in the contact form.
- The data you provide will not be made available to third parties.
- Your personal data will be stored for 10 years from their collection or for the duration of compliance with legal obligations.
- You have the right to access the content of your data, the right to request their rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. Withdrawal of previously given consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing before its withdrawal.
- Your personal data will not be used for automated decision-making or profiling as referred to in Art. In accordance with Article 22 of the abovementioned Regulation, the Commission shall, in accordance with the
Consent to the processing of personal data
I agree to the processing of my personal data by the data controller "Snow4Fun" Katarzyna Kordeusz in order to allow contact with my person, in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (OJ C 104, 11.12.2018, p. 1). 2018 item 1000) and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR)
Consent to e-mail contact
I agree to allow contact with my person to the e-mail address provided by "Snow4Fun" Katarzyna Kordeusz in accordance with Article 6 para. Article 1(a) of the GDPR.
Consent to telephone contact
I agree to the use of telecommunications terminal equipment by "Snow4Fun" Katarzyna Koredusz in order to allow contact with my person, in accordance with Art. Article 172 of the Law of 16 July 2004 Telecommunications law (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2017 item 1907 as amended).